The Envelope Works Ltd is a leading supplier of printed and plain envelopes. We recognise the responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. By implementing the ISO14001:2015, we are continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods whilst encouraging our clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same. With regular reviews, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance.
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operation;
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources;
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our objectives and targets;
- Manage waste generated from our business operations to the principles of reduction, re-use, and recycling;
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution;
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the company subscribes;
- Maintain our certification to FSC® and PEFC standards.
To meet these requirements, we will:
- Set and monitor our key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually;
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the products and service we provide our clients
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback;
- Involve, employees, clients, suppliers, and stakeholders to be involved in our environment policy;
- Seek and attain the latest industry environmental standards;
- Comply with current FSC® and PEFC Standards.
This policy represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business. The Envelope Works Limited is committed to continually improving our environmental performance.
GMG / FOGRA Colour Certification
The Envelope Works Group is the ONLY UK envelope company to be fully GMG / FOGRA approved.